TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect my tv to wifi... I get to the point…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my tv to wifi... I get to the point of putting the passcode in then it says connection to the proxy server failed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

How do i find that... I do not have the manual but it is at least 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does work and when you say same problem on all sources do you mean other devices?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We have always used wifi for netflix. we changed service providers so I was trying to connect wirelessly with a new wifi and it sees it but it wont let me get past the part where I put it the passcode. I am trying to connect using the "quick setup" method

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so just need to be able to connect the new wifi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.