TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having problem with Roku, have accounts with Netflix…

I am having problem with...
I am having problem with Roku, have accounts with Netflix and Roku I have low power in the tv the roku is on and I don't know what I should do to restore it. I am unable to watch any of the Netflix movie, etc.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
Have you tried to delete netflix than reinstall than open than it should work
My problem is I cannot open up any of the channels because message "Insufficient power" comes on. I am advised in the message to use only the power USB that I received with the Roku Express+ product and that is the only USB we are connected to.
Do you have any idea how long he will be. I have a few more calls to make.
I can't open up Netflix since the message reading "Insufficient Power" fills most of the screen
Sorry about that but you can use a phone adapter that plugs into the wall that will give you the power it needs
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
I wanted to speak to a live person because I don't understand the little information you provided me. You were to call me and I hope I do not get charged $26 for what you have suggested. I am not knowledgeable when it comes to tech issues and I thought you could explain this to me.
Phone call session started