TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help with my brand new Hitachi Roku Tv. I'm trying to…

Customer Question
I need help with my...
I need help with my brand new Hitachi Roku Tv. I'm trying to sync up my new Samsung R1 wireless speaker to the tv but I have no idea where to go and do it on my Hitachi Roku TV. Please help I need my music
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.