TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its samsung tv. I'm sorry how can i know where to find the…

Customer Question
Its samsung tv ...

Its samsung tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm sorry how can i know where to find the model of the tv, well actually its a flat screen tv

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

2 weeks now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It doesn't have any sound but it shows everything is okay

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

its a samsung flat screen but i'm trying to look for the number model

For right now, can you tell me everything that is connected to the tv?

-antenna

-cable box

-surround sound

-game system

-others

okay i got the model code

Thanks. The model is?

And list of everything that is connected to the tv?