TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to exit flashing mode. Element tv. I go to the menu 0000…

Customer Question
How to exit flashing...

How to exit flashing mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

It’s me I go to the menu 0000

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Please elaborate 'flashing mode' with bit more detail