TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My AT and T uverse television is not working. Samsung 1080P.

My AT and T...

My AT and T uverse television is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 1080P. The television is about 5 years old. I had service yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just have an error message saying to go the the website for troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 1080P? What happened right before this?

I lost power for a short time this morning.

3/10/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

O.k. It is done.

Let me know if anything changes please thanks

Hi Anthony,We have plugged in the television again. Now we just have an icon of a cog showing.

Did you reboot the box too?I did say reboot both let me know please

Thank you, ***** ***** now working.

That is great news!

A positive rating at this point is welcome ,hopefully 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page (but no lower than 3) thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

That is great news!

Anthony

Are you having problems locating the rating bar please?its top of the page so you need to scroll up thanks

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician