TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have sony tv and the youtube app has desapered why i dont…

Customer Question
Hi i have...

Hi i have sony tv and the youtube app has desapered why i dont have any aps when i go to all aps why

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

I dont see youtube app at all just see shere photos dont know why

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes i have internet in the house and it show the the tv is conected to the tv but dont see any apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the app problem

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/11/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

hi no i dont i got it fix alredy just need my refund thanks
no thanks i got thw problem fixed