TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv keeps blinking 2 to 3 years old. Toshiba 50L 1400U June…

Customer Question
Tv keeps blinking...

Tv keeps blinking 2 to 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 50L 1400U June 2014. E26292T64805C1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works problem only on this tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 50L? What happened right before this?

About a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Once in awhile it would stop for a short peariod then stat up again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

What exactly is blinking? Do you mean the picture on the screen is flickering? or the tv power LED on the front panel is blinking? or?