TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have hulu live tv. I cannot get it on my new Vizio. Still…

Customer Question
I have hulu live...

I have hulu live tv. I cannot get it on my new Vizio. Still get it on my samsung. The hulu help line said my E60 smart Vizio does not support hulu live tv. What service can I use to get live tv on this Vizio, now that I dropped a few hundred on it. I don’t want a Roku or apple box, just streaming thru my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

No I just get the app stuff that I pay $7.99 for. I just upped to live tv with the $14.99 extra for any device and two streaming simultaneously. It immediately worked great on my samsung but not the vixio

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No weekly. Just want to talk to expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have described the problem. If I cant have hulu live on your Vizio then I need to know what live tv service you support

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Mike,

Yes, that information is correct (only Samsung TVs can use the HULU live) -- Without being a streaming device, there are not any apps available for your TV that you can use for free.