TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung Electronics UN49M5300A 49-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV…

Samsung Electronics UN49M5300A 49-Inch...

Samsung Electronics UN49M5300A 49-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2017 Model) Won't turn on. Have changed batteries in remote and unplugged and plugged tv back in. There is power to it as the red light on front is on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

3/10/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you tried getting the set to come ON by using any manual buttons there may be on the front or sides of the set OR sometimes a joystick on the back please have a look and let me know

I've just unplugged/pugged it back in again and it is now working. ??? Hopefully this is a one time "thing" and won't keep happening.
Thank you for your time.

Great news!

If you have any trouble let me know this is open for 30 days ,its probably just a software glitch

A positive rating at this point is welcome ,hopefully 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page (but no lower than 3) thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician