TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have replaced the bulb on 60 mitsubishi dlp but its to…

I have replaced the...

I have replaced the bulb on 60 mitsubishi dlp but its to dark, why?

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

Over 5 years old .model wd 60c9

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Mitsubishi? What happened right before this?

Tv would turn off by itself it lasted like that for 2weeks maybe longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Then tv went dark . could only hear it not see it

3/10/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, did you originally replace the lamp because it was dark or for something else ?Anthony
I replaced it because tv was on but we were not able to see picture.

Where did you get the new lamp from please and for what price?

I got a compatible replacement bulb from Amazon for $20. This would be the 222nd time I replaced the bulb. I 1st replaced it back in 2010.

No you can't fit amazon or ebay lamps they are all copies you need to fit a genuine OEM lamp from mitsy themselves here

https://mitsuparts.3diamonds.com/

It will cost way more than $20 but this is the way it is I am afraid

Let me know you understand this please

I notice I am not getting a connection to mitsubishi site if you do not either you can use www.dlplampsource.com for a genuine lamp,by the way the lamp will last MUCH longer likely 4 years for normal use

The picture brightness will then be fine ,we have endless trouble with copy poorly made lamps

Let me know your thoughts please...

Ok I have ordered the lamp from the site.

OK yes you will be OK with a genuine lamp fitted

A positive rating at this point is welcome ,hopefully 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page (but no lower than 3) thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

How has this worked out please?

I received the new lamp from Mitsubishi and it is working great. Thanks

Good NEWS!

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician