TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Connot unlocl rca voyger tablet. Brandnew. Reset it says…

Customer Question
Connot unlocl rca voyger...

Connot unlocl rca voyger tablet

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Voyager?

Brandnew

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Voyager?

Reset it says drow a pattern

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant ger the screen to come on the power comes on but thats as far as i can get

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have forgotten the unlock pattern for your RCA tablet then you will need to reset it by following these steps:

Step 1. With the tablet powered off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA screen appear. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------