TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Watching a Vizio 70 inch LCD and suddenly the picture goes…

Customer Question
Watching a Vizio 70...

Watching a Vizio 70 inch LCD and suddenly the picture goes blank. Still sound, but no picture (no menu, nothing)

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No flicker, no pop, just lost picture during movie. Sound works on satellite, Netflicks, ect. but no picture

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 5 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Use the original remote and see if you can bring up the menu. Also, change the volume and tell me if the volume indicator shows up.