TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just purchase new samsung and need help in setting it up.

Customer Question
Just purchase new samsung...

Just purchase new samsung and need help in setting it up

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Just purchased new samsung and need help in setting it up

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My previous Sony tv was more than 10 years old and much less sophisticated and the installation info was virtually nothing. I have managed to get free to air working but need to get Foxtel and Blue Ray recorder set up.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I only purchased it on Wednesday. Brand new. Just need to complete set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.