TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a blank screen we have sound. Have checked all plugs…

Customer Question
I have a blank...

I have a blank screen we have sound. Have checked all plugs etc. we have Foxtel and have just checked with them, seems like the tv is at fault.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony, Bravia. It was bought in 2007.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have another tv which is working perfectly. I have internet which is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

It happened yesterday. Just started to black out with sound, came on again then blacked. At first I thought it was part of the film.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

As long as he does not ask me technical questions. I want to know if the tv has died.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sony? Also if you use the original Sony remote can you get the Home/Menu to display?