TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a elderly father that has a Toshiba T..V.

Customer Question
I have a elderly...

I have a elderly father that has a Toshiba T..V. Moder#36af42 Serial#12022566 it is not a smart T.v. I have been looking for days to help dad get a Roko with 1 years worth of Netflix set up for him. My cable service said I need an adapter. Please finally can you help me to help dad?

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

The camel company that told me I need a adapter is Spectrum. Please help me on this issue. Thank you, Kathy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.