TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

AN AMAZON PRIME 4K MOVIE CALLED INTERSTELLER AND WHEN I PUSH…

Customer Question
I AM STREAMING AN...

I AM STREAMING AN AMAZON PRIME 4K MOVIE CALLED INTERSTELLER AND WHEN I PUSH THE MAGIC LINK BUTTON IT SAYS THE FILM IS IN 1080P. 4 K IS DOUBLE THAT. MY SET IS A 55 INCH OLED C7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

THE TV IS 2017 BRAND NEW LG 55INCH C7 4K TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV MENUE WORKS FINE. HOPW CAN I BE SURE THE MOVIE IS REALLY IN 4K SHOULDN'T THAT INFORMTION BE AVAILABLE

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your C7? What happened right before this?

NOTHING HAPPENED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THE SETYTINGS ARE IN THE CINEMA MODE WITH OLED LIGHT AT 100 AND CONTRAST ALSO AT 100. THE TV SET IS SUPPOED TO AUTOMATICALL SWITCH NOVER TO 4K WHEN IT GETS THAT SIGNAL

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.