TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our problem concerns the tv remote; March o8 Bill Warkentin…

Customer Question
Our problem concerns the...

Our problem concerns the tv remote; March o8 Bill Warkentin picked up a remote control at the Kelowna office. We are able to watch programs but cannot have volume control or the ability to shut off by remote. Is it possible to have a technician come out to set it up correctly?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

LG

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

They all seem to work except the volume control & the shut off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote was picked up at the Kelowna office yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I want a local technician from Shaw (Kelowna) to check the problem.

Sure, please contact Shaw for service.