TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio E320-B0, SN LAURPKAP5103923, Part

I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio E320-B0, SN LAURPKAP5103923, Part #10223520022 without a base for standing alone. Can you supply me with the parts for the base or refer me to where I might find one?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E320-B0?

4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am looking for a base only, the TV works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E320-B0? What happened right before this?

It was removed from a wall mount and I only need the base stand

3/10/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The original base stands for these TV's are not available for separate purchase. If you need a base stand, the solution is to purchase a universal base stand for the size of your TV. These attach using the same screw holes that the wall mount was affixed to and then allows the TV to sit on a table. The link below is to a base stand that will work:

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-TV-Stand-Televisions-32/dp/B00DZVPFGU

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician
No thank you, Aric.
I went to your suggested site:
and ordered:
Table Top TV Stand Base, Universal Replacement Tabletop Pedestal Base Stand with Wall Mount Bracket for TV LCD/LED, Plasma Screens 32-37 Inch
I sure hope this works. I will let you know after I try to mount it. If it fits, I will give you 5 stars!!!!!
Thank you, ***** *****

Excellent and best of luck!