TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’m trying to connect it with at&t internet it say unable to…

Customer Question
I’m trying to connect...

I’m trying to connect it with at&t internet it say unable to connect I don’t why

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to connect the internet to the tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

What is the exact error message?