TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Keep getting messages: unfortunately, content bar has

Keep getting messages...

Keep getting messages : unfortunately, content bar has stopped

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Give me a minute - XBR 930 65inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried everything I can think of...just started today- also says crackle has stopped and youtube has stopped....I am not using those

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also just had to change remote batteries and one battery was leaking. Cleaned that up and put in new ones. That's how I found problem originally

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
TV is : XBR-65X930D
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2 computers and cable box - these have worked fine for a full year. This problem is new, as of yesterday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want to keep adding $$$$ to fix this. I could call Sony direct.

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK...let's text chat...keep in mind that I am not a typist

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried as the first thing that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK - I'll do that.

Sure, take your time

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all rebooted

OK, any luck?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
everything works fine..but... it has done so all of today so far, before and during our texting. So I can't tell if my problems will arise until they do...hope that makes sense?

No problem, keep testing the TV and in case of problem reoccurs then restore the TV to default settings, it will be like just out of the box and needs to go through the first-time setup screen, try following procedure for factory default settings

Turn on the TV. You can reset the TV to factory settings by pressing HOME, then select [Settings] then [Storage & reset] then [Factory data reset] and press OK

OR click the following video clip link to view the other way to reset the TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV9ktbKB7k4

WARNING: The reset will clear all of your customized settings including the [Parental lock] setting

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK Shahid...thanks.

Much welcome, wish you the best~

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician