TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung TV has no sound. Red, yellow and white

My Samsung TV has...

My Samsung TV has no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red, yellow and white

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
UN32EH5000F
stevenl1469
Phone call session started