TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need unlock code on my hisense tv it’s about 3 years old I…

Customer Question
I need unlock code...

I need unlock code on my hisense tv it’s about 3 years old I trying to load my fire stick on it

Technician's Assistant: What Hisense model do you have? How old is it?

H3 series tv. 40H3h

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

40H3E and no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your H3? What happened right before this?

Just tried loading fire stick tv says needs to unlock with password ***** had one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.