TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is my activation code for my sony tv model number

Customer Question
What is my activation...

What is my activation code for my sony tv model number Bravia, i am trying to install Hulu and Amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Not sure 3 or 409 years some model numbers on manuel are: XBR-79X850B 65X850B KDL-70X830B

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

3 or 4 yrs?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is my estimated waiting time
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help

Are you using a streaming device such as a ROKU?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not that I know of We have comcast/xfinity service - wireless wifi

The activation code should appear on your TV -- do you see it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No how would I see it

You mentioned that you see an activation code -- If you do not see one, why are you asking about the code?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That was two days ago I don't remember I need to start at the beginning

OK -- Please start from the beginning and let me know when you have an issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i want to watch amazon prime ( I pay for it) and Hulu which I also subscribe to I don't know how to get them on my tv

Please start from the beginning and let me know when you have an issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am out of the house for the day

OK

Louie, Technician