TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TURN ON AND OFF. Zenith Pdp42t10000. NO VIDEO. COULD BE

Customer Question
TURN ON AND OFF ...

TURN ON AND OFF

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Zenith Pdp42t10000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO VIDEO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

COULD BE POWER ISSUE BOTH ONE AND DOES THE SAME THING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

WHAT THE COST

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still Need help

Unfortunately, the power issue that you are having will end up costing more to repair than buying a new TV.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Am a Computer tecnician that what i here when they what to fix it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dont want to fix it

I am sorry that you feel that way -- You are more than welcome to buy the parts and spend more money on the repair than buying a new TV.

Louie, Technician