TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to use my headphone for TV LG 32LD350-UB-CCCMLH…

I am unable to...

I am unable to use my headphone for TV LG 32LD350-UB-CCCMLH with S/N 004FXQA3T204. When I plug it in there is no sound in the earphones while the TV speakers are still active. Can you please suggest a solution. Thank you. *****(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 32LD350-UB-CCCMLH connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes they are

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I am using ther 3.5mm earphone cable. I noticed that on the TV sound settings there exists an option to turn the built-in TV speakers off. Do I need to do this? I would rather think not as this would be quite inconvenient. Usually on my other TVs when I plug in the headset the built in speakers automatically are turned off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. Your assistance is appreciated.

3/9/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Just to clarify, can you tell me the headphone port location on this TV, is it on the back or side panel of the TV?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Side panel
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

No thank you. I don’t want to accept the offer. Pease cancel my subscription, refund me the $5 payment and erase the my credit card credit info.

No problem, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for billing issues, I have no control over such matters here

Thanks