TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Plasma Model TC-P4652 After tv has been on awhile…

Customer Question
I have a Plasma...

I have a Plasma Model TC-P4652 After tv has been on awhile the sound starts getting a fuzzy sound that gets louder than clears up after awhile or after I mute the sound for a few minutes?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes replaced the HDMI CABLE

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI & S-Video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry my computer shut off I am back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Panasonic Model No. TC-P4652
ITEMS CONNECTED
ANDRIOD TV BOX - HDMI CABLE
SAMSUNG TV BAR - OPTICAL CONNECTION
SAMSUNG DVD - HDMI CABLE

Thanks for the info, TV model number would be TC-P46s2

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried as the first thing that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

NO NOT WORTH IT IF YOU CANT HELP ME THAN DONT CHARGE ME
THANKS

Did you get above reply and a suggestion?

NOT WILLING TO PAY THE UP CHARGE , IF YOU CAN'T HELP THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY CHARGES
THANKS

Not sure about the changes you're referring here, I have no insight on billing/ accounts here, I'm just a TV tech to answer the questions and a site user like others

I GUESS WE'RE DONE, YOU ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY SOLUTIONS

Have you tried that suggestion?

I have done all that.

OK, let me send this question to other techs to look into it, I'm opting out now

Thanks

TV Technician: Eldon, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Technician

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble, do you still need help with this?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.