TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help with my tv. Is an older model. Toshiba...don't…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my tv. Is an older model.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba...don't know the model number and misplaced the original remote. It is one of those huge heavy tvs that nobody has any longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I feel asleep watching tv..awoke and hit a wrong button...just says video 2 on the screen and I don't know how to fix it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?