TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 24 in vizio' For a few months the picture size was…

Customer Question
I have a 24...

I have a 24 in vizio' For a few months the picture size was good. Now I must have done something to it to change the picture size. It's too big for the TV. How can I change it back?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

D Series ***********or LTTUVSBT216396

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works and 'I've tried a lot of things and I seem to make it worse

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Maybe about 3 or 4 weeks. Don't remember what might have happened

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not near the TV, I'll have to write down his steps

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

sourse- cable box it occurs whenever I turn on the set model #***********
Whats going on? Is this just a scam to get more money.? I just paid $5.00 when it should be a free help from Vizio.

This is Not Vizio, but JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website