TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just signed up with Shaw a week ago, picked up the box…

Customer Question
We just signed up...

We just signed up with Shaw a week ago, picked up the box from Shaw Towers, but can’t get it to work. The account’s in my wife’s name - Patricia O’Hagan. Our address is 448 Melmore, Bowen Island

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It’s a Toshiba, and about 7 0r 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It was all working fine until last fall. We cancelled then because we were going to be away for several months. This is a new box and remote.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

The problem is this. I’m getting no reception. The new remote isn’t working.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to contact Shaw at (###) ###-####or 1.***-***-**** to determine if there is a setup problem or a fault with the box.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------