TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my WPA# .can you help me find or replace it so I…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my WPA# ***** you help me find or replace it so I may get back on line

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio E48-c2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works . Have lost WPA so cannoy get back on line

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E48-C2? What happened right before this?

Had Direct TV installed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

The wireless WPA password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

century link c1100z

The WPA password ***** ***** wireless password ***** your wireless network.

The default WPA/Wireless password ***** ***** on that modem's label. Please, take a look on the modem's label, locate the Wireless Password ***** see if that password ***** for you. Please, update me on the status of your problem once you are able to do that.

Thank you,

Jason