TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My panasonic viera tv quit transmitting tv - I must have…

Customer Question
My panasonic viera tv...

My panasonic viera tv quit transmitting tv - I must have touched something

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

Oh, about four years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I can get the menu, but no tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Just now. I guess I touched something when I wanted to adjust the picture

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

How do you mean " tv quit transmitting tv " , you got no picture ?

What do you see on the screen ?

don't want a phone call yet

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME and WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE , I`m an independent tech. and have NO CONTROL over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

No

No ??

To what ??

The power is on, I can get a menu, but #1 on the list (TV) doesn't function. I get components (#1, etc), but somehow the signal isn't being inputted

I`m sorry but something just came up and I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

ok
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?