TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is not working. a notice suggested I go to this help.

Customer Question
My TV is not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, Series 5

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only thing that comes up is a notice that "something is wrong" and to go to this spot.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing - I just turned it on for today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, he screen also said to disconnect something for 10 seconds and then re-plug it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?