TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a sony bravia KDL32s5100 and have switched internet…

Customer Question
We have a sony...

We have a sony bravia KDL32s5100 and have switched internet provider to Hughesnet and they asked me to call and find the way it will connect to the internet as I get a message that I am not connected The serial no. is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix and amazon prime. they do work on my desk top

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Well it is fine on my amazon fire and desktop but the hughesnet teck seemed to think we needed to know the running system on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all they asked for from hughesnet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What device is connected to this TV to receive Netflix video streaming?

Louie, Technician