TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The background music is so loud you cannot hear wht people…

The background music is...

The background music is so loud you cannot hear wht people are saying. We have 3 vizio tv's & only the main one does it

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Vizio TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red yellow & white

3/9/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

just a min

OK

Model#M702iB3 Serial#LFTRRAQ4901082

Thanks

Give me a few and has this been a problem since day one or a recent development ?

Day one but getting worsr

Try this

Open the menu and go to AUDIO , open that and set the SURROUND SOUND to OFF then the VOLUME LEVELING to ON

See if that helps ?

No it didn't help

OK then your other options will be external equipment like a sound bar , amp with speakers or small surround system

The sound bar option is the most popular and i can tell you that nowadays the tv`s are not made with sound in mind but pictures and are practically made to be used with sound bars for that matter

The tv`s 2 little speakers are no longer able to cope with surround sound signals now

Then you recommend a sound bar?

Those were the only menu option that could have done anything although you could go back in the audio menu and open equalizer then turn up the mid bands/frequency around 1KHZ and 3 KHZ to see if that will help but yes a sound bar should give you a better sound and more control over it

Thanks

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.
And note this post will stay open to further conversation if needed.

Jack
Jack, Technician
Great tech. Helped alot

Thank you