TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a tb from a hotel. It works but no sound only for…

Customer Question
I bought a tb...

I bought a tb from a hotel. It works but no sound only for DVD player

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

It didn't come with a remote I'm using a universal remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hdmi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
The volume goes up to half. Still no sound. But the sound works for DVD player. We can't enter audio settings for some reason. We have reset it hundreds of times. Nothing.
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.