TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Smart Tv but guide has stopped working.I have checked…

Customer Question
Hello. I have Smart...

Hello. I have Smart Tv but guide has stopped working.I have checked Time and date but still cannot get the Guide to work It says "not available"?n

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Looking for it now

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I think it was when I reset the channel list

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I replaced our damaged remote with one exactly the same as original (small palm sized one) about the same time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, how are you viewing TV services please? Satellite cable box or cable straight no box,or antenna?Anthony