TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic ...VIETA. Damage has occurred to the

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic ...VIETA.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

Damage has occurred to the connector that fits to the lead as a converter.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Lead?

Regular electronics shop don't have the component to replace as it appears to be part of the TV . i will probably need tech to come and service it as i can't remove the broken section from the ANT socket

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lead? What have you tried so far?

Nothing because it broke yesterday... i have response of no signal even tho its digital

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need tech support in my local area which is shoreham 3916 just outside of metro melbourne /victoria/australia

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

You'll likely need to replace the mainboard to fix a broken antenna/cable input. If you'd like a possible reference to buy a replacement mainboard, please send me the model number of the TV.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

TH-L42ET5A...made in malaysiaserial ML3110633
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?