TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv ok I just want to know if I can ad external speakers to…

Tv ok I just...

Tv ok I just want to know if I can ad external speakers to my sound bar and sub woofer to enhance surround sound

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Phillips type HTL2193B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing apart from normal use

3/9/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

No sorry, there are no outputs for the system to accept additional speakers, it is a closed system

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician