TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sunset L33L. Sunset L33L Unable to make or receive calls.

Customer Question
Sunset L33L Technician's Assistant:...

Sunset L33L

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sunset L33L Unable to make or receive calls. When dialed recording say phone unavailable. Try to dial from phone I get a fast busy signal.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Android lolipop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Started today, not on plane mode, connected to wifi, not on vibrate,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the power button down and power off the phone

Power it on and tell me how it the operates please

Thank you

Problem has been solved.
Thanks
Please cancel my account as it is no longer needed.
Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.