TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not tv RCA tablet 10 Viking 11 pro - how can I enter a new…

Customer Question
Not tv RCA tablet...

Not tv RCA tablet 10 Viking 11 pro - how can I enter a new password ***** I do not know the first one. When I go to email and enter my email address it then asks for my password but gives no option for changing it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your 10?

At least one year ago

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes it's [email protected]*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it asking you for the code to unlock your screen?

Please let me know

Thank you

when I first turn the tablet on but not when I am trying to access email.
Model number for tablet is rct663w87 dk
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Tablet. Let me know the results please Thank you
Richard I did what you suggested - did not work. Do not know how this would have helped with changing my email password . Still cannot access email.
Did not request a phone call at the exorbant price of 26 dollars!
Still waiting for a response. Again,. How do I change my email password. It's been many days since my original contact and I really need your help

Can you please use my link below to reset your password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know please how you go

Richard, I entered my phone number multiple times on the account recovery screen but it was rejected. My email address is [email protected] my phone number is(###) ###-#### Please get back with me as soon as possible as I am so frustrated! Thanks.

What exactly happens when it was rejected, what was the message?

It kept saying phone number incorrect. I would reenter and after several attempts, it would not accept any further effort and advised me to try later. Aside from this, could I please get an answer to my original question - how to change my email password. Thanks.

You can only change the password ***** the link I gave you.

If it does not allow this then you need to use this link to request it done

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

ill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.