TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound on my Proscan tv isn't working. It looks like it…

Customer Question
Hi. The sound on...

Hi. The sound on my Proscan tv isn't working.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your ProScan TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

It looks like it from what I can tell...

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I think its an HMDI cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Proscan TV?

What all different inputs have you tried? (e.g. cable, DVD player)