TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no power to the set, i have unplugged it and let is…

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power to the set, i have unplugged it and let is set for 10 minutes and still no reaction. cable box attached works fine.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes, no different

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of !

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site. I'm Dan. What's the make and model of the TV? How old is it?

solved the problem myself. please refund my charges.
send me a refund for all charges!

Hi there! You can request a refund at >>this link<<.