TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have it all messed up. We were trying to figure how to…

Customer Question
We have it all...

We have it all messed up. We were trying to figure how to change the colors and now we can't get or find anything - can not get to our dish setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG how do we find the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do we get to the menu Dont mean to be so ignorant but we can't move around

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Everything was fine. We wanted to adjust the color. Have had tv since end of Dec with Dish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Our dish works great We were just trying to figure out how to adjust color and we really screwed it up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?