TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our tv can’t seem to detect the wireless internet in our…

Our tv can’t seem...

Our tv can’t seem to detect the wireless internet in our house. We don’t have this problem with our Panasonic.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

No it’s my Samsung I’m having problem with and we have two with the same problem. One is 7 yrs old and the other 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Forget the Panasonic i only brought that tv up because we do not have a problem with it.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call this evening
3/9/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Technician
This did not work
I prefer you call(###) ###-####it’s my husbands number but you need to call after 1:00pm pacific time.
Phone call session started

Hi there

It was many hours before you replied and I was not online.

Let me know when I can call and in the meantime please remove the power to your wifi router, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then functions please

You respond after 12:00am. Right now it’s 2:40 am and the only reason i am seeing this is because i had to let my dog out. Please call my husband at the number you have been given between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm pacific time.