TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony TV keeps shutting off by itself then shortly after a…

Customer Question
My Sony TV keeps...

My Sony TV keeps shutting off by itself then shortly after a red light located under the screen will flash 4 times in a row. I have to wait a few minutes before it will come back on then it'll automatically shut off again

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sony TV?

They were but then I took them all out & I still have the problem

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not at all. I live in a highrise building & don't have power outages here

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?