TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We connected cable box but the tv picture says there is no…

Customer Question
We connected cable box...

We connected cable box but the tv picture says there is no signal. Connection setting says it has s strong 6. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We just bout insignia smart tv today.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, don't know how to access it.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

We are just trying to set new tv up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv screen says no signal yet the settings say the cable signal is strong.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

• Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?
  • Is there a cable box hooked to the TV for channels?
Tell us how to get able connected

I need few basic info to assist you further, can you please reply on the following requested info?

Sir, we just bought this tv today. It is under warranty. Just tell us what to do. Thank you

This is JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website

It is not Insignia support nor we work for Insignia warranty

Model number is ***** There is a cable box connected

OK, on what input of the TV the cable box is connected?

Just cancel this call.

No problem, contact customer service via help link on the website main page to cancel this question, I have no control over such matters here