TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing is really going on with my tv, but is there anyway I…

Customer Question
Nothing is really going...

Nothing is really going on with my tv, but is there anyway I can purchase another remote for my Vizio?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

It’s only a few yrs old, model: D39h-CO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The remote was crushed and won’t work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I purchased a universal remote but can’t get it to work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please click the following link to view the required remote control info and to order it online

https://www.amazon.com/OEM-Vizio-Remote-Control-D39H-C0/dp/B014OITV7Q

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

I entered my credit card info and I am not sure why, I thought I entered it because I was going to purchase a remote directly from you. I want my information deleted.

I have no control over such matters, contact customer service via the following link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks