TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a lg 49 in tv. and I can't get a signal. I…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a lg 49 in tv. and I can't get a signal

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 49?

I just bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The time zone doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 49? What happened right before this?

Setting up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv tells me I have no signal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?