TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get my tv back enlish. Samssung 6 series. Just the…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my tv back enlish

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samssung 6 series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just the emanual

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

When I first got tv it fine clicked on something shoudent have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get it back english

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/8/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I will need the full model number please found on the back of the set?

Samsung un55k628oaf

OK I will need some time to work this out for you be back soon

Sorry the model is incorrect please re-check

Sumsung un55k625oaf

OK that is it please give me 5 to 10 mins

Press the HOME BUTTON>>SETTINGS>>SUPPORT>>SELF DIAGNOSIS>>RESET

This will reset all your settings except the network settings and you should from that be able to change the language or the language will be correct,let me know how this works out

How is this working out please?

How is this working out please?

I don't read foren language

Have you reset the TV like I outlined above??

I got as far support and can't read the rest
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there

Tell me some of the words you see so I know which language it is in

Please let me know